Random Insanities on a Monday Morning

Disclaimer: I NEVER claimed to be nice. I take pride in being an ass.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Should I Be Worried?

So, bored at work, i found a website to keep me amused. It's the Maryland Judiciary Public Case Records. It allows you to search by name, anyone's public record. (Read as, all the shit they've gone to court for.) Of the 39 employees in my branch, I've got 11 records of second degree assault, 2 counts of first-degree assault, 9 records of domestic violence, 4 counts of possession NOT marijuana, 2 records of possession of marijuana, 1 "misuse of telephone: repeat calls", 2 active restraining orders, 3 counts of theft, 2 counts of property destruction, 1 count of having a handgun in a vehicle, 1 record of having handgun on person, and even 1 "animal running at large," whatever the fuck that means. And i didnt even count about 10 other employees because their names are so common that i couldnt distinguish their records from someone else's. I think I'm going to bring Mace to work tomorrow. And maybe a small knife.

4 Comments:

Blogger Duddes02 said...

Who would've thought you is funny?? I spit out my Tuesday morning coffee. good one. i love the animal one. I can guess which infamous individual that was. Keep posting Slore, me likey!!!

8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"misues of telephone: repeat calls"--finding that one probably didn't surprise you. but seriously, i never knew they'd take u to court for NOT possessing marijuana... look out!

10:01 AM  
Blogger Amalia said...

oh Tali, you dumbass. "Possession--not marijuana" meant something worse. like perhaps coke or heroin. :) you little naive angel. kisses.

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

does diet coke count?

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home