Random Insanities on a Monday Morning

Disclaimer: I NEVER claimed to be nice. I take pride in being an ass.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

A Little Dirty But...

Here at Great Oak, I tend to be bored quite frequently, so I send incessant emails to Kia. One liners. And we go back and forth, as if having a conversation. I think we're both mentally insane. Read on.

From arose@greatoaklending.com at 2:32PM:
I think I'm getting sick.

From cleder@easternsavingsbank.com at 2:39PM:
I think your mom is gay.

From arose@greatoaklending.com at 2:43PM:
I think Louie's dick is shrinking.

From cleder@easternsavingsbank.com at 2:45PM:
Jim's isnt.

For all you that don't know, I'm sleeping with Kia's dad, Louie.
Yummy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Duddes02 said...

For those of you who don't know, I am Jim's lover.
Also among my lovers are:
Jerry
Fred
David
Alan
Morderchai
Joel
Chaim

Split among, my girls, dara and arose.

now that is yummy

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home