Random Insanities on a Monday Morning

Disclaimer: I NEVER claimed to be nice. I take pride in being an ass.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

That Was A Close One...

So I'm on the connecting flight to LA on Friday morning. Waaay too much turbulence for anyone's liking. Especially the teenager sitting 2 seats away. Allow me to embellish. (Ready your barf bag.) A few hours prior, I glanced down at my boarding pass as I filed along with the other passengers down the aircraft aisle. Seat 37D. I was tired so as soon as I found my seat, I settled in and proceeded to close my eyes. "Excuse me, are you seat 37D? Bcz that's what my boarding pass says--I think you're in my seat." *Groan* I opened my eyes and looked up at the seat assignments. The girl was right--I had the seat on the other side of the aisle. "Oh...you're right, sorry about that." I started to gather my shit. "No, no, dont worry about it, I dont mind sitting there. It's all the same."
Lol we'll see if she thinks the same way 4 hours later.
So roughly 20 minutes before landing there starts the shaking. Getting nauseas again just thinking about it. A few minutes into it, I hear some sputtering, coughing, and then-- the smell. Oh yea. The boy sitting next to what should have been my seat hurled everywhere. I definately felt bad for the poor kid--he was covered in his own puke. But worse for the girl that shouldn't have even been sitting in that seat. She got quite a nice spray herself.
And there you have it.
Proof that I am in fact a lucky bitch.

4 Comments:

Blogger Duddes02 said...

You are one lucky bitch!!!!!!!!

4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg amalia you are hilarious. i just happened upon this. i had no idea you had this set up or that you went back to cali. thats the craziest story ever. i cant wait to see you next week!!

10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are very lucky but you are also a smelly shoe

9:43 PM  
Blogger The Mink said...

When I was young boy many years ago, I used to get motion sick.....At the end of a long flight home from Israel, I couldn't control it anymore and blew chunks on this teenagers head in the row in front of me. While my bro and dad, (who sat next to me) were pleased, the young man i sprayed told me with his body language that he wanted to kick my then scrawny ass......Amalia, nice blog.

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home