Random Insanities on a Monday Morning

Disclaimer: I NEVER claimed to be nice. I take pride in being an ass.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

I'm a Food Freak

So I've realized i have a lot of weird food "things." To the point where I may be considered a freak. I know most of you really dont give a shit about anything I'm about to write but i wanted to actually compile a list. So read it anyway.

I hate Mexican food.
Who puts beans in food? And the smell? 'Nuff said.

I hate all mushy food.
I just cant get that shit in my mouth. All smushy and squishy and sloshin around in my mouth. It makes me wanna gag. This includes bananas, and most importantly--SUSHI. I dont give a rats ass what raw junk they cram in there. That's not what bothers me. It's the fuckin squishy rice. Ugh. It's makin my skin crawl thinking about it. Melted cheese in big blobs falls under this category. Oh, and kugel? Cooked mashed vegetables? What is all that about? Where's the appeal?

I cant eat different foods together.
This may be my weirdest one. I'm talkin about as retarded as eating pizza with toppings on it. And no, sauce is okay. The differentiation is the solidification of the different foods. For instance, pizza is made of bread, sauce, and cheese--three different things. BUT. That doesnt bother me cuz it's all kinda cooked together in one piece. But once you start putting vegetables or other crap on there, I'm out. Perhaps even more retarded--sandwiches. I just cant. All those different foods all at once? Nope.

Cream cheese is nasty.
Except on English Muffins.

I also hate:
olives, asparagus, mushrooms, onions (raw or cooked, both gross), water chestnuts, eggplant,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

First of all: it's YOU who has the problem.

Who doesn't eat sandwiches?

Also, you should have noted that you don't even really like the food on ure plate.

Your picky. Who doens't like food together?

I heart you my little mushroom

Kia

2:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with you about the water chestnuts. What the HELL!?!?!?!?

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home