Random Insanities on a Monday Morning

Disclaimer: I NEVER claimed to be nice. I take pride in being an ass.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Life Just Got A Little CRAZIER: Crazy, Part II

Not sure if I've told you, but before Asshole Loan Officer became my LO, he was Megan's. She dumped him on me because she got to her breaking point with his assholey-ness. On Crazy's Day 8, she decided to question Megan. It went something like this:

Crazy: I dont know why you and Asshole didnt get along. He and I are getting along great. I'm implying that your processing skills SUCK.

Megan: Um. I process for one of the presidents of this company. I kick ass at my job, bitch. You better back the fuck off.

Crazy: Well maybe that's because you're good at "something else." *cough cough*

Oh yea. Crazy accused Megan of doing sexual favors for one of the company partners. Slick move, Crazy. Slick move.

OH OH!
Almost forgot! Crazy also makes these farting noises with her mouth all day. Not sure what that's about. I'm gonna try to snap a pic of her for you guys. Hang tight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home