Random Insanities on a Monday Morning

Disclaimer: I NEVER claimed to be nice. I take pride in being an ass.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Is She For Real?

I'd like to recount the dumbest conversation I've ever had. Now you may think that this would be with Midge, but no. #1 on the Top Ten Dumbest Conversations is my argument with Slutty McWhore. (See pic below.)


Now keep in mind: This is the girl that, when asked why she told my friend (her BF at the time) blatant lies about me, she responded, "I do what it takes to get what I want." This resulted in the end of my friendship with BF cuz Slutty McWhore thought I was a threat to the relationship.
That was 3 years ago. Moving on.

First a little background to this particular argument: A week before my impending trip to visit her ex-BF (yep, same dude from above), Slutty McWhore (from here on, SMW) calls him:

SMW: so you gonna hook up with Amalia?
BF: are you retarded?
SMW: well, you know how she is...

Now on a regular day I dont normally appreciate being called a ho. This resulted in my call to her:

Me: so do you think I'm a ho or do you just like to shit-talk to me to BF?
SMW: i have no idea what you're talking about.
*I repeat the conversation above*
Me: Are you telling me that conversation didnt occur?
SMW: that is what I'm telling you
Me: what if i told you i was listening on 3-way on the other line the whole time?
(NOTE: I WASNT. And NO that is not a lie--i just said "what if i was?")
SMW: then i would tell you that i dont remember.
*are you kidding me?*
Me: so you have NO recollection of this conversation?
SMW: no, definately not.
Me: even though I'm telling you that I may have been listening to the entire thing?
SMW: right.
*this sounds dumb, right?*
Me: well do you remember when BF was telling you about [random shit]
SMW: yes i remember that
Me: [random shit] was in the same phone call as the ho comment
*silence*
Me: so you remember that, but not the ho comment
*SMW stumbles*
Me: and i may have been listening to the entire thing on the other line
*yes, i know i sound repetitive but i had to make sure she knew EXACTLY what i meant*
SMW: well.... i may vaguely remember this now.... yes i think i do
Me: i see. ok. Memory's coming back. That's good.
SMW: but i definately didnt mean it like that. I definately remember that. That i didnt mean it negatively.
Me: uh huh.
*so she doesnt really remember the conversation but definately remembers her connotation?*
SMW: well you know, i'm not friends with whores. And i'm your friend. So it's not possible that i meant it like that.
*is that something like the transitive property? If A=B and B=C, then A=C? My math goes something like "If liars are bitches, and Slutty McWhore is a liar, then Slutty McWhore is a bitch."*
Me: okay i'm gonna go now. Good talking.

4 Comments:

Blogger Duddes02 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:21 PM  
Blogger Amalia said...

sorry Kia you have to censor yourself. you cant give away ALL my secrets :)

3:46 PM  
Blogger Duddes02 said...

Fine i wont say anything. MY lips are sealed.

6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are we STILL dwelling on this?? btw, i had to get all the nicknames figured out. clearly there is a difference btwn SluttBag and Slutty McWhore. nice drawing.

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home