Random Insanities on a Monday Morning

Disclaimer: I NEVER claimed to be nice. I take pride in being an ass.

Friday, October 13, 2006

Funny Email from Office Manager

actual email sent out to the Great Oak office:

Dear Office -

If you're going to call someone and leave a message from Great Oak, how about leaving your name?

I've gotten five calls in the last 10 minutes today from vaguely English-speaking folks who got a call from this number. About the same yesterday.

They didn't know why, or who called. I'm not interested in deciphering the mystery of who called these people: nor am I particularly interested in discussing with these folks their personal problems, or their dissatisfaction with being called by an anonymous Great Oak stranger.

So, if you're calling people and not leaving your name, TRY to leave your name. If you're calling people and just breathing heavily into the phone and not leaving a message, TRY NOT to do that.

Cheers,

-Phone Bitch

1 Comments:

Blogger Duddes02 said...

God ure an a**hole!

I love the person that wrote this. Balls. me laugh.

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home