Random Insanities on a Monday Morning

Disclaimer: I NEVER claimed to be nice. I take pride in being an ass.

Friday, October 13, 2006

Amalia's Verbally Abusive

actual conversations from yesterday and today:
Names have been edited to protect privacy. TheSplooge is called this because...well that's all he is really. A big sticky pile of jizm.
Author's Note: I have had to edit parts of this blog because of the good friend that I am. Only to the people I like, mind you. See blog from 10/30 for more details.

YESTERDAY:
Midge: me overwhelmed
Amalia: me don’t give a rats ass
Midge: ur a bitch
Amalia: I have work to do, go away
Midge: blow me

Midge: word to the wise: you’re a bitch
Amalia: word to the wise: shut the fuck up and leave me alone im busy

*edited cuz I'm nicer than I thought*
Midge: stupid comment
Amalia: you really a dumb whore
Amalia: youre dumb.
Amalia: end of story.
Amalia: dumb dumb dumb
Midge: you always tell me I’m dumb
Amalia: that’s because 90% of the day youre doing something dumb

Midge: me out in 5
Amalia: blah blah boring blah

TODAY:
Midge: im gonna ask TheSplooge to bring me food
Midge: got his voicemail
Midge: ill be impressed if he comes
Midge: lets see if he comes
Midge: it depends what time he has shul…he might have work
Amalia: you really don’t get it do you
Amalia: this is NOT interesting to me

Midge: YELLOW STICKERS EVERYWHERE!!!
Midge: HELP!!!!
Amalia: SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!
Midge: youre a dumb slut
Amalia: and youre a boring whore
Midge: that’s not what Jim said last nite
Amalia: blah blah boring blah

Midge: TheSplooge is coming now. *edited cuz I'm nicer than I thought*
Amalia: im not going to respond to that
Midge: come on youre a little impressed hes coming
Amalia: lets play a game
Amalia: it’s called “no talking about TheSplooge for the rest of the day”
Midge:SPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGE
Midge: SPLOOGE SPLOOGE SPLOOGESPLOOGESPLOOGE THESPLOOOGE
SPLOOGE SPLOOGE SPLOOGESPLOOGESPLOOGE THESPLOOOGE
SPLOOGE SPLOOGE SPLOOGESPLOOGESPLOOGE THESPLOOOGE
SPLOOGE SPLOOGE SPLOOGESPLOOGESPLOOGE THESPLOOOGE
Amalia: im gonna smother your face with a pillow tonight when you sleep over

Midge: i just saw TheSplooge
Amalia: have you been drinking the toilet water again? youre retarded.

1 Comments:

Blogger Duddes02 said...

me: HELLOOOOO
2:11 PM dara: hold i was actual workin
me: NO
i am working too
ya know
me: we make time for each other
me: i's whatWE DO
dara: LOL

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home