Random Insanities on a Monday Morning

Disclaimer: I NEVER claimed to be nice. I take pride in being an ass.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Do I Know You?

What is with Jews feeling the need to say HI just because I'm Jewish? Excuse me, but do i know you?
Take this afternoon, for instance. Trying to enjoy a leisurely lunch with SlutBag in Smelly Restaurant. Packed by Jews all trying to buy a tuna sandwich which is made by WomanBehindCounter cutting open a Lenders bagel, scooping up a spoon of tuna, and covering it with bagged lettuce. She doesnt even bother getting a fresh head of lettuce to cut up. But whatever. Moving on. Walking out the door, squeezing past too-fat Jews on their way to packin more on, I hear SlutBag behind me, "You're such a ho. Say hello to her!" I step outside and turn around, "Say hello to who? i dont fuckin know anyone in there!" (Jewish lady eating outside gives me the evil for dropping the F-bomb but whatever. Fuck her.)
SlutBag: What are you talking about? We went to school with her!
Me: so because we were in the same grade with 100 other girls 8 years ago, I have to say hello to her? I dont think i ever said hi to her when we were actually IN high school. I dont even know the bitch's name.
SlutBag: ur such a ho.

Yea, what else is new.

2 Comments:

Blogger Duddes02 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:48 PM  
Blogger Duddes02 said...

Good one.

Have u ever seen the "special" Smelly Restaurant vegetable soup?

Its one of those frozen bags of vegetables (corn, peas, green beans)and then they pour tomato sauce over it. I have to wait 15 minutes and pay 4 dollars.

Love the wedding conversations with old classmates:

Old Classmate: Hiiiii!!! how are you??
Me: good, how are you?
Old Classmate : its soooo nice seeing you!!! What are u doing these days?
me: not much, waknig up around noon, watchin tv, eating..same old really...
Old Classmate: Are you dating?
Me: uh, i'm sorry, what is your name?

Keep posting Rose

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home