Random Insanities on a Monday Morning

Disclaimer: I NEVER claimed to be nice. I take pride in being an ass.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Processor...now Plumber?

A little background:
The bathroom here at Great Oak looks something like this


Now, I ALWAYS use Stall 3--for obvious reasons: it's the farthest from the door, it only has one neighboring stall, etc, ectc. Rumors around the office have shown though, that someone has been leaving behind remnants of themselves in Stall 2. One loan officer has walked in on this THREE times in the past 2 weeks alone. This is ludicrous. Have people forgotten to flush? Cmon. And I'm not talking about midget poop. I'm talking about turds that would leave an elephant breathless.

Anyway. I think this is dumb. The maintenence guy and I have come to a collaborative solution: He left a plunger in Stall 2. I have posted signs in the stalls today: "Don't be a hog. Flush your log."

I'll keep you posted on the progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home