Random Insanities on a Monday Morning

Disclaimer: I NEVER claimed to be nice. I take pride in being an ass.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Need Your Input

So i recently found out that Slutty McWhore has been calling me names behind my back. Most importantly, a "two-faced bitch." This is rather ironic bcz she wont call me this name to my face, but whatever. Anyway I've openly attested to the fact that I have nothing against Slutty anymore. I think she's a silly cock-sucker that will use anyone as a step-stool, but really--no hard feelings. OK, maybe cock-sucker is a little harsh. Cum-guzzling nut-licker? Okay, okay, I'll stop. I really dont think that of her. Seriously. At this point, it's just fun to rag on her. Easy target.

Anyway the point of my rant--I havent talked to Slutty McWhore in several months. Yet she still feels the need to talk shit about me, calling me names and such. Do you think I should call her out on it? Dramaaaaaaaaa... Or just let it be?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you sound a little bit hypocritical here. If you write a post about someone and reger to that person as Slutty McWhore, you may or may not be two faced, but you definately can't complain about how she's talking about you under the guise of needing "input"

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home