Random Insanities on a Monday Morning

Disclaimer: I NEVER claimed to be nice. I take pride in being an ass.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The Penis Donut

I swear Dunkin is so weird. They've finally figured out that their muffins are like those plastic fruit that people keep on their living room table. Looks good but hard as rock and not fun to eat. So now they keep each muffin in a little plastic container on the muffin shelf. Of course, being the shmucks that they are, they dont actually GIVE you the container. They take the time to open the container and put it in a bag. I guess they re-use the container? That's weird. Anyway that's not the point of this story. The point is this picture.
What the fuck is this? I almost want to make sweet sweet love to it. I dont think it would hold me after though. Plus, it has Dunkin DoShmucks Indian cooties on it.
I ate it anyway.

4 Comments:

Blogger Duddes02 said...

Wow

I jsut burst out laughing.

I love when you get in a funny mood..

U know now why their slogan is "everyone runs on dunkin"

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha ha gotta love the plastic fruit reference... do they really re-use that container?? wacky. and honey bunch, no making love to donuts, ok?? that is NOT socially acceptable.

11:26 PM  
Blogger Jacob Da Jew said...

Double D's has crappy donuts. DaWife claims that their coffee is good yet then WFT is up with their name if their donuts suck so much?

Call 'em Crappy Cupcakes maybe.

7:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Make sure the donut was circumsized before you make love to it. lol.

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home